Your use of this website (www.DiCamilloCompanion.com) is subject to the following terms and conditions, which, by using this website, you accept. The DiCamillo Companion, Ltd. also maintains the following domain names:
Please note that DiCamilloCompanion.org is not registered by us and the website hosted at this address has no affiliation with DiCamilloCompanion.com or The DiCamillo Companion, Ltd.
No part of this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any other information storage and retrieval system, in any medium, without prior written permission from The DiCamillo Companion, Ltd.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. Still, we do not accept responsibility for, or liability arising from, any inaccuracies or omissions in the information on this site. Further, we will not be liable to any person or organization for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by errors or omissions in the data, images, or software, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, performance of the software, or any other cause. We advise you to verify information before relying on it.
you believe that any copyright infringement exists on this site, or any
site with a hyperlink to this site, please use the following process to
notify The DiCamillo Companion, Ltd. All claims of copyright infringement should be in writing and should be
Please include the following information in any written correspondence:
1. The signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single Web site are covered by a single claim, a representative list of the works at that Web site that allegedly violate the copyright.
4. Information to enable The DiCamillo Companion, Ltd. to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, fax number, or email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A notarized affidavit that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.